Curious about professional driver training
Who likes a nagging boss and hours within a facility? More and more people these days are switching their white collar jobs for the jobs that provide them with experience of a lifetime. What could be better than professional driver training? These trainings include:
HGV training is suitable for anyone who wants to drive vehicles like delivery vans, paramedics, horseboxes and Lorries. HGV training is also known as LGV training and has various sub HGV license categories:
CAT C Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing 3500 kg with trailers below 750 kg
CAT C+E Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing 3500 kg with trailers weighing 750 kg
CAT C1 Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing between 3500 to 7500 kg with trailers below 750 kg
CAT C1+E Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing between 3500 to 7500 with trailers weighing 750 kg
PCV bus driver training
This kind of training will allow you to drive a bus, minibus or a coach. You can choose to drive on longer routes or within the city. You can also drive for schools or church buses. It is a skill that can give you a lot of rewards. PCV bus driver training is further divided in various license categories:
– this license allows you to drive a mini bus that is no longer than 8 meters and has maximum 16 seats. You can also tow a trailer weighing up to 750 kg.
– this license also allows you to driver a 16 seat minibus that is 8 meters long only with an exception of towing a trailer heavier than 750 kg but not heavier than the vehicle itself. The combined weight should be 12 tonnes.
– this license allows you to drive a bus or a coach with 16 seats and tow a trailer up to 750 kg.
– this is the most advanced bus license. It allows you to drive a bus with more than 16 seats and tow a trailer heavier than 750 kg.
Want to handle all the industrial equipment? Forklift training is the thing for you. You can go for refresher forklift training or various types of forklifts. The career is rewarding and beneficial.